Fire Training International now offers a unique and cost effective solution to the servicing of your fire fighting equipment. Your company can have all its fire extinguishers serviced to BS 5306 part 3, and also receive a free training session on the correct and safe use of your fire extinguishers. Ensuring the appropriate service and maintenance for your fire fighting and detection equipment is as important as your decision to provide them in the first place. As well as making sure premises and lives remain protected, maintenance protects the investment you made in your fire fighting and detection equipment. With a single charge per extinguisher, there are no hidden costs; there is no extra charge for service calls, small parts, discharge, and refills at time of service.
The service charge per extinguishers is £7.43 with a minimum service charge of £40.00. This covers all standard extinguishers types. If you have a larger number of extinguisher i.e. 40+ please contact our service team to discuss discounts available.
Included in our standard Service:
- Service fire extinguishers to current British Standards BS 5306 Part 3.
- Replacement of all Hose & Horn washers.
- Check Weights & pressures on store pressured extinguishers.
- Check water levels & cartridge weights on cartridge operated extinguishers.
- Discharge tests & recharges where required.
- Remove any extinguishers that cannot be brought to relevant standards & replaced when authorised.
- Recommend appropriate fire fighting equipment if your site is not adequately protected in accordance with British standard recommendations.
- Show the operation of your portable fire equipment on site.
- Make sure Fire extinguishers are in the right place securely fixed to the wall or on stands in line with the recommendations of current British standards & identification signs fitted.
- Provide a certificate of inspection with details of work carried out.
Existing Fire Alarm Systems
Fire Alarm Maintenance Contract
We offer our customers a full maintenance service on all types of Fire Alarm Systems.