Fire Training International now offers a unique and cost effective solution to the servicing of your fire fighting equipment. Your company can have all its fire extinguishers serviced to BS 5306 part 3, and also receive a free training session on the correct and safe use of your fire extinguishers. Ensuring the appropriate service and maintenance for your fire fighting and detection equipment is as important as your decision to provide them in the first place. As well as making sure premises and lives remain protected, maintenance protects the investment you made in your fire fighting and detection equipment. With a single charge per extinguisher, there are no hidden costs; there is no extra charge for service calls, small parts, discharge, and refills at time of service.
The service charge per extinguishers is £7.43 with a minimum service charge of £40.00. This covers all standard extinguishers types. If you have a larger number of extinguisher i.e. 40+ please contact our service team to discuss discounts available.
Included in our standard Service:
- Service fire extinguishers to current British Standards BS 5306 Part 3.
- Replacement of all Hose & Horn washers.
- Check Weights & pressures on store pressured extinguishers.
- Check water levels & cartridge weights on cartridge operated extinguishers.
- Discharge tests & recharges where required.
- Remove any extinguishers that cannot be brought to relevant standards & replaced when authorised.
- Recommend appropriate fire fighting equipment if your site is not adequately protected in accordance with British standard recommendations.
- Show the operation of your portable fire equipment on site.
- Make sure Fire extinguishers are in the right place securely fixed to the wall or on stands in line with the recommendations of current British standards & identification signs fitted.
- Provide a certificate of inspection with details of work carried out.
Existing Fire Alarm Systems
If you already have a Fire Alarm on site and it is not currently serviced or you are looking for an alternative service provider, we maintain all types of Fire Alarm Systems.
Fire Alarm Maintenance Contract
We offer our customers a full maintenance service on all types of Fire Alarm Systems.
Our Fire Alarm servicing prices start from as little as £60 per visit.
We recommend 2 to 4 visits per year, depending on the size of the site and its intended use.
Our Fire Alarm Maintenance Contract comes with a guarantee that has no strings attached to you.
We guarantee a fixed servicing price for two years. At the same time you can cancel your contract anytime. There is no minimum term to our Maintenance Contracts.
Package Price Service Plan
Our customers with smaller sites will benefit from our Package Price Service Plan. With this plan you will have a set price for each service. The Plan includes the service of Fire Alarms and Emergency Lights on a six month basis from as little as £75 per visit.